Core module naming conventions
Sep 10, 2019 |
- Reusable Core Service
- public entities
- web blocks
- _BL, _CW :
- Isolated Business Logic (Actions)
- or Core Widgets (Web blocks),
- to manage complexity, composition or
- to have its own lifecycle
- A BL becomes a Calculation Engine if it performs complex calculations, (e.g. an invoice calculation engine or an insurance simulator).
- Engines are usually subject to versions
- Logic to Synchronize data in CSs with an external system.
- Isolating this logic makes the CS completely system agnostic and
- it’s easier to decouple or replace the external system.
- Technical wrapper to expose an API to External consumers
- keeping core services system agnostic and
- supporting multiple versions of the API
- Add a “M” for a Mobile only module, like _MCS, _MBL or _MCW
Posted in: OutSystems